Venetian Single Quiet Lounge
Venetian Single Quiet Lounge is the perfect addition to formalise any space. This chair has a modern clean cut shape, that is inspired by Art Deco interior.
This chair has soft surrounded walls to assist in more privacy.
Customisable, you can choose from a variety of colours or your own. Furthermore you can choose from different legs wooden, brass or metal.
This chair would be ideal for any commercial fit outs, office lobby, hotels. It will ideal
Designed with tight clean cushions and a solid straight armrest.
Art Deco, an art and design style popular in the 1920s and 1930s, began in Paris as a result of a large decorative arts exhibition in 1925. It quickly spread all over the world where it found use in fine art, architecture, fashion design and decorative arts.
Art Deco celebrated modern life and emphasized luxury and sophistication. Art Deco works featured new materials like chrome, Bakelite (a type of plastic), chrome and plate glass, as well as costly materials like ivory, mahogany and dark lacquered surfaces. Lacquering was a process that coated materials like wood with many layers of resins to create hard shiny surfaces.
Venetian Single Lounge Features
- Economical sized lounge
- Generous seating with compact arm
- Comfort is achieved with a careful balance of seatand back angles coupled with selected foams.Furthermore, the back foam is computer shaped
- Easily moved for relocation or cleaning
- Heavy duty construction makes this chair ideal for a commercial applications
- Fixed back cushioning with sewn in x
- Reversible seat cushion
- Brushed Stainless Steel base
- 2 year conditional commercial warranty
Solid timber frame
• Glued, screwed & corner blocked
• Dunlop high resilient foam
• 8 gauge No sag interlocked metal spring seat suspension
• Heavy duty Elastabelt webbing back suspension
• MDF internal panels in arms
• Stainless Steel 25mm square box tube base, butt join
• All seams internally stitched then top stitched