The Training Room Gregory Pixie Office chair makes the perfect training, student or seminar chair.
Training Room Gregory Pixie Office Chair Features
- Black polypropylene shell
- Chrome sled frame
- Clear foot glides
- 110kg weight capacity
- AFRDI level 4 certified
- 5 year warranty
- Assembled in Australia
Training Room Gregory Pixie Office Chair Options
- Left or right tablet
- Linking device
- Stacking trolley
Gregory ergonomic seat technology benefits
- Improves users posture
- Healthy ‘s’ curve in the spine is maintained
- Reduced pressure on the spine
- Improved circulation
- Increases concentration increasing oxygen levels
- Increases productivity and morale as staff are more comfortable
- Increased profitability by decreasing absenteeism
- Increased lifestyle and general wellbeing associated with a healthy back
- Decreases pressure on the spine
- Decreased fatigue caused by poor posture
- Decreases insurance claims
Dual Density features firmer foam in the front half of the seat and softer foam in the back half. The separation of the two foam densities is indicated by the split. The pelvis gently ‘sinks’ and is supported in the softer section in the correct seating position at the back of the chair. Firmer foam at the front discourages the pelvis from sliding forward into the slouching ‘c’ curve of poor posture. The moulded foam encourages and improves blood circulation behind the thighs. The added height adjustable lumbar support maintains the spine through healthy, upright posture.
The Gregory soft seating range blurs the line between commercial and residential, offering designs to help you feel more relaxed in the workplace while being built to withstand the demands of the commercial environment. Most of Gregory’s lounges are available in single, two and three seater variations with the option of custom solutions tailored to your specific design requirements.
Gregory visitor chairs are on par with all of Gregory’s famously ergonomic office chair range featuring their award winning dual density foam.