The Gregory Inca Medium Back Office Chair offers a timeless design which incorporates the original and award winning Dual Density Posture Support seat technology (optional Tri-Tek Pressure Reduction Technology) which pioneered the ergonomic seating market. Most models from the Gregory Task Chair Inca range have achieved certification with AFRDI (meets Australian Standards and is certified for severe commercial use) and GECA (Good Environmental Choice Australia).
This landmark range accommodates medium, high and extra high back. It also features a 3 lever independent mechanism with adjustable seat height, seat tilt and back angle providing the user with the ultimate solution in your workplace.
Gregory Task Chair Inca Features
- Medium back
- Medium seat
- Original award winning Dual Density Posture Support seat technology
- New improved 3 lever independent mechanism with adjustable seat height, seat tilt and back angle
- Moulded Polypropylene back outer
- Anti-slip ratchet back height adjustment
- GECA & AFRDI level 6 Certified
Gregory ergonomic seat technology benefits
- Improves users posture
- Healthy ‘s’ curve in the spine is maintained
- Reduced pressure on the spine
- Improved circulation
- Increases concentration due to increased oxygen levels
- Increases productivity and morale as staff are more comfortable
- Increased profitability due to less absenteeism
- Increased lifestyle and general wellbeing associated with a healthy back
- Decreases injuries due to pressure on the spine
- Decreased fatigue caused by poor posture
- Decreases insurance claims
Dual Density features firmer foam in the front half of the seat and softer foam in the back half. The separation of the two foam densities is indicated by the split. The pelvis gently ‘sinks’ and is supported in the softer section in the correct seating position at the back of the chair. Firmer foam at the front discourages the pelvis from sliding forward into the slouching ‘c’ curve of poor posture. The moulded foam also encourages and improves blood circulation behind the thighs. With the added height adjustable lumbar support the spine is maintained in the healthy, upright ‘s’ curve of good posture which also creates less stress on the arms, shoulders and neck throughout the day.