Based on the hugely popular MyChair range, this Gregory ergonomic drafting chair is the perfect solution for your drafting needs.
Standard with award winning Dual Density Posture Support seat technology and 3 lever independent seat and back tilt mechanism, these chairs provide the ultimate solution for all your ergonomic requirements. The Inca, Boxta, Scope and Slimeline drafting chairs all feature a height adjustable and lockable footring.
Gregory Ergonomic Drafting Chair with Posture Support Options
- Medium back
- Small or medium seat
- Height adjustable and lockable Footring
- 265mm high gas lift
- Original and award winning Dual Density Posture Support seat technology
- 3 lever independent mechanism with adjustable seat height, seat tilt and back angle
- Anti-slip ratchet back height adjustment
Gregory ergonomic seat technology benefits
- Improves users posture
- Healthy ‘s’ curve in the spine is maintained
- Reduced pressure on the spine
- Improved circulation
- Increases concentration due to increased oxygen levels
- Increases productivity and morale as staff are more comfortable
- Increased profitability due to less absenteeism
- Increased lifestyle and general wellbeing associated with a healthy back
- Decreases injuries due to pressure on the spine
- Decreased fatigue caused by poor posture
- Decreases insurance claims
Dual Density features firmer foam in the front half of the seat and softer foam in the back half. The separation of the two foam densities is indicated by the split. The pelvis gently ‘sinks’ and is supported in the softer section in the correct seating position at the back of the chair. Firmer foam at the front discourages the pelvis from sliding forward into the slouching ‘c’ curve of poor posture. The moulded foam also encourages and improves blood circulation behind the thighs. With the added height adjustable lumbar support the spine is maintained in the healthy, upright ‘s’ curve of good posture which also creates less stress on the arms, shoulders and neck throughout the day.