Gregory Commercial Furniture has launched a brand new product combining technology and ergonomic benefits. Custom manufactured using recycled timbers, commercial construction and the highest quality of Australian foams the Gregory Empower Ottoman with USB port is perfect for breakout spaces, education environments, libraries, airports and reception areas.
The Gregory Empower Ottoman with USB has a 750mm diameter and is 400mm high. This powered ottoman is customisable including the stylish piping trim and is available with GPO or USB charging points, a non-power option is also available.
Gregory Empower Ottoman with USB port features
- With GPO or USB options
- Without power
- Customisable fabric finishes (house or your own)
- Customisable piping
- 750mm diameter
- 400mm high
Gregory ergonomic seat technology benefits
- Improves users posture
- Healthy ‘s’ curve in the spine is maintained
- Reduced pressure on the spine
- Improved circulation
- Increases concentration increasing oxygen levels
- Increases productivity and morale as staff are more comfortable
- Increased profitability by decreasing absenteeism
- Increased lifestyle and general wellbeing associated with a healthy back
- Decreases pressure on the spine
- Decreased fatigue caused by poor posture
- Decreases insurance claims
The Gregory soft seating range blurs the line between commercial and residential, offering designs to help you feel more relaxed in the workplace while being built to withstand the demands of the commercial environment. Gregory’s lounges are available in single, two and three seater variations with the option of custom solutions tailored to your specific design requirements.
Dual Density features firmer foam in the front half of the seat and softer foam in the back half. Firmer foam at the front discourages the pelvis from sliding forward into the slouching ‘c’ curve of poor posture. The moulded foam encourages and improves blood circulation behind the thighs. The added height adjustable lumbar support maintains the spine through healthy, upright posture.