The Gregory Boxta Ergonomic Office Chair range represents the synergy of ergonomic seat technology and classic clean lines. Together with the modern back design the original and award winning Dual Density Posture Support seat technology (optional Tri-Trek Pressure Reduction Technology), you will be assured that you are sitting in the best possible seating solution, recommended by ergonomists, medical and OH&S professionals.
The moulded Polypropylene back Gregory Boxta Ergonomic Office Chair has achieved certification with both AFRDI (meets Australian Standards and is certified for severe commercial use) and GECA (Good Environmental Choice Australia) which recognises products that meet standards of environmental, quality and social performance.
The Gregory Boxta Ergonomic Office Chair range offers a 3 lever independent seat and back tilt mechanism, providing the user with a complete range of adjustment. With the options of large or small seats or with or without arms you cannot go past the exceptional benefits of Gregory Boxta Ergonomic Office Chair.
Gregory Boxta Ergonomic Office Chair Range Benefits:
- Medium or high back
- Small, medium or large seat
- Original and award winning Dual Density Posture Support seat technology
- New improved 3 lever independent mechanism with adjustable seat height, seat tilt and back angle
- Anti-slip ratchet back height adjustment
- Moulded Polypropylene back outer
- Optional Tri-Tek Pressure Reduction Technology moulded seat foam
- Optional height adjustable T-arms
- GECA & AFRDI level 6 Certified
Gregory Boxta Ergonomic Office Chair Range Options:
- Fabric back design
- Height adjustable T-arms
- Tri-Tek, X-Cel Comfort or Standard Deluxe ergonomic seat technologies
- Synchronised mechanism
- Seat slide
- Aluminium base
- Various types of castors (e.g. soft tyre, friction etc)
The Gregory Boxta Ergonomic Office Chair range is proudly designed and manufactured within Australia.
Dual Density features firmer foam in the front half of the seat and softer foam in the back half. The separation of the two foam densities is indicated by the split. The pelvis gently ‘sinks’ and is supported in the softer section in the correct seating position at the back of the chair. Firmer foam at the front discourages the pelvis from sliding forward into the slouching ‘c’ curve of poor posture. The moulded foam also encourages and improves blood circulation behind the thighs. With the added height adjustable lumbar support the spine is maintained in the healthy, upright ‘s’ curve of good posture which also creates less stress on the arms, shoulders and neck throughout the day.