The Compact Office Lounge Gregory Grace Chair is a timeless and versatile office lounge range with classic design features and proportions perfect for reception areas. The compact nature of the tub and plush materials used provides a cozy and welcoming feeling to the user.
From the handmade vintage styled hardwood legs to the accent piping, every detail has been carefully planned and executed.
The Compact Office Lounge Gregory Grace Chair is available in single, two, two and a half, three and four seat models along with complimenting ottomans adding to its versatility.
Compact Office Lounge Gregory Grace Chair Features
- Australian made
- Classic inspired design
- Accent piping
- Handmade hardwood retro legs
- Single, two, two and a half, three and four seat models
- Feature lounge for reception areas
- Timber internal structure is reinforced for commercial use
- Foams specified are for high use commercial environment
Compact Office Lounge Gregory Grace Chair Options
- Accent piping colour
- Various leg styles
Gregory ergonomic seat technology benefits
- Improves users posture
- Healthy ‘s’ curve in the spine is maintained
- Reduced pressure on the spine
- Improved circulation
- Increases concentration increasing oxygen levels
- Increases productivity and morale as staff are more comfortable
- Increased profitability by decreasing absenteeism
- Increased lifestyle and general wellbeing associated with a healthy back
- Decreases pressure on the spine
- Decreased fatigue caused by poor posture
- Decreases insurance claims
The Gregory soft seating range blurs the line between commercial and residential, offering designs to help you feel more relaxed in the workplace while being built to withstand the demands of the commercial environment. Most of Gregory’s lounges are available in single, two and three seater variations with the option of custom solutions tailored to your specific design requirements.
Gregory visitor chairs are on par with all of Gregory’s famously ergonomic office chair range featuring their award winning dual density foam.